10th PAN AFRICAN COUNCIL OF IYCS
We wish to officially inform you of the details of the next Pan African Council are scheduled as follows:
- Date: 26 April to 05 May 2015 (including arrival and departure)
- Venue: Kigali, RWANDA
- Theme: Our Faith – our future; towards a sustainably developed Africa.
- Participation: 03 persons per country i.e. two students (female and male, secondary and tertiary institution) and 1 chaplain or animator.
- Transport and participation fees: is the responsibility of each National Movement (kindly start fundraising early)
Kindly refer to Articles 2 to 6 of the IYCS Africa Constitution (adopted 2011) for additional details.
In preparation towards the success of the event, we call on all members to participate in the competition for the logo of the Council.
The logo must take into account the following aspects:
- With relation to the theme
- Take into account the realities in Africa on issues related to Peace and Sustainable Development; and Faith and New Evangelization
- The logo should express itself and all your ideas should be very simple and clear
NB: the competitor must clearly explain all the symbols, colors and images used.
Deadline for submission: January 20, 2015
All National Movements are asked to share this information to all members. There is no limit to the number of proposals per country proposals, send us as much as you can.
Please specify the name and address of the competitor.
For those who intend to send their proposal directly to us, please put in copy your national mail Movement to prevent the rejection of your document. We’ll acknowledge receipt of your document once it reaches us.
PRIZE : the winner will have the chance to participate in the Pan-African Council (transport costs, meals and accommodation will be fully supported by the Pan office).
For any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.