I am Maseleso Mphonyo from Lesotho
I am the national secretary general of the Lesotho Young Christian Students
I am so inspired to be among you all in Nairobi Kenya for a leadership and development course.
My objectives are:
- Southern Africa Development Countries region is now facing political difficulties at the moment and as a result,
- Lesotho is now approaching the national and constitutional reforms and we need young people to be more participative in such, because young people are the ones who are going to benefit from those reforms.
With this training, I think it is going to cover most of what is needed for us to take part in those reforms
I need capacity in the following fields by the end of this training:
- Effective organizational leadership
- Effective organizational communication and proper handover of the office duties to the next generation
- I need to learn basics of French and Swahili
- I need more learning on how can youth participate in agenda 2030 of the sustainable development goals
- Effective conflicts management,project planning management, action planning and monitoring