In 2016, the African Development Bank Group (AFDB) is planning to recruit 60 interns.
The primary objective of the Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AFDB) is to deepen the Bank’s efforts to advance development within its regional member countries (RMC) through capacity building activities.
The Program aims at providing candidates with the opportunity to acquire and develop the ability to work in an international environment, provide the Bank a pool of potential candidates in the future and enhance the visibility of the Bank and its development activities.
To achieve its new strategic staffing that the Strategy for 2013-2022 envisages, the Human Resource Department (CHRM) needs to develop a new approach based on its overall vision and goals of decentralization.
- Aged between eighteen (18) to thirty (30) years.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- Apply for an internship within one year of having obtained such a degree.
- Provide a letter from the University / Professional institution school confirming the enrollment for the current Program.
- Citizen of a regional or non-regional member country of the African Development Bank.
- Applicants must be fluent in; at least, one of the Banks’ working languages (English or French).
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Deadline: September 30, 2015
To apply and for more information visit here